Bore Pump Wire 703.6kg Grips Kit
This Bore Pump Wire 703.6kg Grips Kit has a length of 7×19 G316 Wire Rope (50M or 100M) and includes 6 Wire Rope Grips for securing a bore pump. In a pack size of 1, there are enough fittings for a single pump:
- 1 – length of 7×19 G316 Stainless Steel Wire Rope
- 6 – G316 Stainless Steel Wire Rope Grips
The Kit is offered in 6 versions – with differing MBS and wire length.
- 3.2mm 7×19 G316 Stainless Steel Wire Rope – MBS of 703.6 Kg
- 4.0mm 7×19 G316 Stainless Steel Wire Rope – MBS of 876.9 Kg
- 4.8mm 7×19 G316 Stainless Steel Wire Rope – MBS of 1,366.4 Kg
The fittings can be secured with a basic spanner and the Stainless steel wire rope can be trimmed to fit.
Installation of the assembly is simple. Cut the wire to length, secure the wire to the pump using 3 of the Wire Rope Grips. Secure the other end to the top of the well using the other 3 wire rope grips and ONLY then… feed the pump down the hole.