Adjustable Balustrade Spanner 100mm
A SuperTuff Adjustable Balustrade Spanner makes tightening the locking nuts on both open and closed turnbuckles complete child’s play – and it has a beautiful finish – and its stainless steel!
This awesome little tool is small, and on a key ring – but its NOT a toy. It is industry fabrication quality and
IMHO – one of the best hand tools around for dealing with the TINY nuts on balustrade fittings. Its design ensures the safety of your fittings.
This tool has a worm screw that adjusts with your thumb to fit the various nuts on M5 and M6 Closed/open Turnbuckles as well as the Terminal Lag Swage Screws (6mm) and the Terminal Swage Bolts (M6) that we have
listed in our store.
Simply put the tool in place – with the tool at a right angle ( its small enough to clear the adjacent wires) and tighten that nut!.
Its recommended that you use these in pairs (1 in each hand to tighten a rigging screw or 1 for you and 1 for your buddy to install RHT and LHT paired fittings such as Swaged Lag Screws or Swaged Terminal Bolts.) and in combination with a C – Spanner available here.
Features & Benefits:
- One Handed operation
- Leverage from tool multiplies arm force by a factor of 100+ over pure finger strength
- Factory formed worm screw with pin for consistent
adjustability every single time!
- Suits tightening M5 and M6 Closed/open
Turnbuckles as well as the Terminal Lag Swage Screws (6mm) and the
Terminal Swage Bolts (M6)
- Dead easy to use…
- Tradesman Quality tool (albeit tiny…and silent 🙂
- 100mm Version –
- Overall length of the tool (100mm / 4.0″) provides excellent leverage
- Forged Steel Construction
- Weight 49g
- adjustable from 14.0mm to 1.0mm