From a practical point of view – we want you to be delighted with the product, the results of the project, and a proud promoter of Low Cost Wire…
So if there is EVER a problem – please contact us
and we will do everything within reason to make it right.
- If there is damage in shipping – (for example its been damaged by the courier) – then you must refuse to accept the shipment if it is not acceptable. Signing for a shipment from a courier means that you have inspected the shipment and found it to be free of damage. Please be careful.
- If its Brand New and unused …you can send it back within 60 days, no questions asked, and we refund your money. After 60 days please contact us directly through Customer Service, and we will consider the situation and your request. If we approve the return, we reserve the right to charge a 50% restocking fee.
- For all returns – we require that the items be returned unopened in the original packaging with all components present and intact. We work hard to ensure the integrity of the packaging for shipping to our end clients – we need you to do the same. If the item or its packaging arrives damaged, or incomplete, you will be informed and the return will not be honored
- If its Wire that has been cut to a length (less than a whole standard factory reel), then Low Cost Wire will apply a 80% cost recovery fee as the wire will require repackaging and handling with the ensuing wastage that results. So when you buy a cut length of wire – please be careful.
- If the item purchased is sold as ‘used’… no returns or refunds are accepted. All are used merchandise is sold as-is. We are meticulous in specifying any problems with the items that would affect their intended function. Used items will not have original packaging and may not be perfect, but they represent great value.