Heavy Duty Hydraulic Swager 64T Tool
This awesome Heavy Duty Hydraulic Swager Tool generates 64 Tons / in2 with #8 dies and is industry fabrication quality and IMHO – one of the best hand tools around. As well, this tool has the improved lever shafts secured with an adjustable “Lock On” pressure dial – made stronger to last longer. This well designed tool with reliable, solid construction and works with both
- Hydraulically swaged Stainless Steel fittings (for 2.4mm, 3.0mm, 3,2mm, and 4.0mm Wire Rope)
- Hand Swaged Aluminium & Copper & Nickel Coated Copper Ferrules and end stops (for.1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.0mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm and 6.4mm Wire Rope).
Our specially hardened Chrome Vanadium plated Dies are what are required to ‘swage’ a ferrule and are differentially sized.
This tool generates 5 Tons ‘at the head’ – which means when the area of the dies is considered – the effective pressure is > 64 Tons / in2 or over 120,000 lbs/in2 or over 890,000 KPa. That is enormous and has the ability to “pressure weld” the fittings into the wire rope.
To manage this pressure, this tool has a ‘pre-set’ pressure valve to every swage is perfect and achieved at the same pressure. It also works as a safety valve so that you don’t (literally) blow the end off of the tool.
Features & Benefits:
- Two Handed operation
- Special Factory formed Chrome Vanadium Carbon Steel Swaging Dies for consistent perfect swaging every single time!
- 300mm for good reach and leverage and power
- Dies can be locked in place
- Suits swaging/crimping Nickel Coated Copper Ferrules/Swages as well as Stainless Steel Fittings
- Works with swageable fittings for 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.0mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 6.0mm and 6.4mm wire rope (NOTE: in order to swage 0.8mm and 1.0mm wire rope – please use the 1.2mm Swages – 1.0mm swages are simply too small for this tool but 1.2mm will work).
- Shock-proof design with ergonomic handles to eliminate vibration
- Rubberized ergonomic handles make it easier to use for extended periods
- Overall length of the tool (300mm / 12″) provides excellent leverage
- Weight 1.9kg
- Jaw Spread varies by Die Set – 13.3mm to 20.0mm
- Minimum Diameter of Wire – 1.0mm
- Maximum Diameter of Wire – 6.0mm
- Force of tool – 64 Tons / in2 with #8 dies
- Heavy Duty Hydraulic Swage Tool (1 included)
- Clip Lock Plastic Molded Case (1 included)
- Die Set (#4, #6, #8, #10, #16, #25, #35, #50) (1 included