Light Duty 200mm Cutter
This Light Duty 200mm Cutter is one of our Parrot Beak Cutting Tools – works with any wire up to 4.7mm for a professional square cut and finish. This is excellent Parrot Beak cutting tool that is robust and can be re-sharpened if it gets dull.
Basically, if you can get the wire into the jaws, you can cut it cleanly however, because of the inherent leverage, it is best suited for
- 1×19 Stainless Steel Wire Rope at 3.2mm or less
- 7×7 Stainless Steel Wire Rope at 4.0mm or less
- 7×19 Stainless Steel Wire Rope at 4.0mm or less.
- Stainless Steel Wire from 0.5 to 4.7mm Diameter
- Copper Wire up to 4.7mm Diameter
- Aluminium Wire up to 4.7mm Diameter
- Mild Steel Wire up to 4.7mm
Features & Benefits:
- Collapsing Trapezoidal Jaw Action Design – patented approach to retain the shape of the wire
- Forged Steel Jaws
- Handy 1 handed operation
- Red Vinyl Anti-vibration Sleeves on Handles