Bolt Swage Rigging Screw Timber Insert LRTT
Bolt Swage Rigging Screw Timber Insert LRTT Kit suits a run of wire of 20 meters or less (hence the LR or Long Run). Fittings include two Bolt Swage Rigging Screws that form two attachment points in combination with Timber Inserts (both RHT). Together, these inserts attach directly into Timber posts (hence the TT or Timber to Timber).
The first end of the Bolt Swage Rigging Screw Timber Insert LRTT Kit has a Bolt Swage Rigging Screw swaged to the wire and this attaches to the first timber post or wall using a RHT Timber Insert. As well, the second end uses the other Bolt Swage Rigging Screw which is fastened to the second post or wall with the second RHT Timber Insert.
Wire may be installed through the intermediate posts and ‘cut to length’. Please make sure you cut the wire beforehand. It is VERY difficult to ‘cut to size’ once the Terminal Swage Bolts are installed. Drill the intermediate posts out to at least 4mm prior to swaging in place.
Alternately, if you build the wire before you install it, then the length of a wire run is determined by the ‘inside to inside’ post measurement. This length has a fixed amount removed. Because the fixed amount represents the distance between the attachment posts ‘taken up’ by the fittings when installed and adjusted properly. Therefore, intermediate posts to be drilled out to ~8.0mm in order to pass the fittings through. The fixed amount for this kit needs to be calculated. This number represents the amount we would cut off in the factory to custom build wires with this kit for a given length. We recommend cutting, building, installing and reviewing your installation to ensure that it looks the way YOU want it to look once its complete.
- 2 – M6 Bolt Swage Rigging Screw Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 2 – M6 x 1.0 RHT Timber Insert Stainless Steel 304 Marine Grade
- Balustrade Kit for Pack Size Runs/Wire
- Post Connections TT (Timber to Timber)
- Recommended Run Length <20M (LR)
- Swaging Method: Hydraulic
- Wire Structure: 7×7, 1×19
- Diameter of Wire: 3.2mm, 4.0mm
- Thread of Fitting: M6 x 1.0
- Section Orientation: Flat, Stairs, Angle (however, you must use additional swivels)
- Wire Orientation in a Section: Horizontal, Vertical