Fastlink Tool for Wire Joiner Tensioning
The awesome Fastlink Tool for Wire Tensioning generates tensioning force up to 400kgs and is industry fabrication quality and IMHO – one of the best hand tools around. Additionally, its compatible with Fencemate® Wire Joiners, Fastlink Wire Joiners, Gripple® Joiners, and even plain old wire rope grips.
This version of the tool has the improved lever shafts and mechanical gearing to multiply your force. Furthermore, the specially SOLID cast head handles the force to tension wire where ever you are located.
Its simply a professional level affordable tool that makes fencing a whole lot easier. And it suits a professional fencing contractor, farmers, and DIY guys that are putting up green walls or espalier systems.
Thousands of these units have been sold worldwide. Firstly, the 24 month warranty that makes it even more of a bargain. Secondly, just slip on a joiner or fastener, position the tool over the wire, and use the cam actuated head – with its mechanical gearing – to pull the wire tight. Thirdly, couple this with our Fencing Tension Gauge and you have the economical means of pulling your wire to the same tension EVERY time. In Summary, the overall length of the tool (575mm / 23.5″) provides excellent leverage for a superb result.
Features & Benefits:
- Two Handed operation
- Solid cast head for precision work every single time!
- 575mm for good reach and leverage and power
- Suits Fencemate® Wire Joiners, Fastlink Wire
Joiners and even Gripple® Joiners.
- Works with tensioners for 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.0mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm, 4.8mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm wire rope or fencing wire
- Strong Steel ergonomic handles to eliminate vibration 10:1 Mechanical gearing for greater force with easier use.
- Overall length of the tool (575mm / 23.5″) provides excellent leverage
- Weight 1.9kg
- Geared head: 10:1 force multiplier
- Suits Gripple and Fastlink Tensioning devices
- Force of tool – 400kgs
- 1 – Fastlink Tool for Heavy Duty Wire Tensioning