Fastlink Wire Joiner Medium
A Fastlink Wire Joiner Medium is a way of joining and tightening together a range of diameters of wire. Simply push wire into the holes on either end of the Fastlink joiner and it will automatically grab and hold the wire without releasing using its internal cams. The join is robust and yields approximately 60% of the MBS of the wires that are being joined (…so its not as good as a solid piece of wire – but if you have to join them…) This works out to a maximum load of ~400kg, 3.9kN
A Fastlink is simply the easiest, fastest, cheapest and most effective way to join wire. A medium fastlink is suitable for wire sizes of wire ranging from 2.2mm to 3.5mm – and it can be stainless, galvanized, any structure, single core (fencing wire) or wire rope (structural wire) – even barb wire (new or old or rusty or clean…)!
Metal wire (galvanized, mild steel, or even aluminium, and Stainless Steel) can be joined together with a non-slip fastener – the Fastlink. The fastest, easiest way to join or tie off wire, takes seconds instead of minutes! Simply push wire into the holes on either end of the joiner and it will automatically grab and hold the wire without releasing.
If you make a mistake or want to re-use the Fastlink, it is simply a matter of cutting the wire at the hole end and continue pushing it through till it is free. The best way to install the Joiner is to use our Fastlink Tensioning Tool.
Features & Benefits:
- join multiple diameters of wire easily
- works with metric and imperial diameters of wire
- suits high tensile solid core, wire rope, barbed wire
- excellent with Electric Fencing as the all metal construction means there is no break in current
- re-useable time and time again
- Zinc Alloy Housing: Inside and out, Fastlinks are designed for maximum corrosion resistance and durability in all conditions.
- Stainless Steel Springs: Stainless steel was chosen as the most effective spring material after extensive field trials and extended salt water spray testing.
- Metal Cam Wedge Mechanism: The size of the alloy roller teeth have been carefully calibrated for maximum grip without the need for large teeth that can damage or break high tensile wires.