Heavy Duty Blind Rivet Tool (420mm – 15 Inch)
Our Heavy Duty Blind Rivet Tool works with any Aluminium, Steel or Stainless Steel Rivets for a Professional Finish. Rivets are used to fasten an object to a closed structure (like a frame tube or a metal post) or a panel (like a body panel). This fastening method allows fittings to be held tightly without needing a wrench behind the panel to hold a nut.
Rivets are used to place a semi – permanent fastener inside a closed structure (like a frame tube or a metal post) or into a panel (like a body panel). This fastening method allows fittings to be fastened quickly to a service without needing a wrench behind the panel to hold a nut.
Use of this type of fastening point is common when installing body kits to cars, rear wings, front spoilers / bumpers / scoops, or completing panel work. Because Rivets are robust and light, they have long been used on aircraft and race cars / bikes.
As well, Rivets are just plain useful in and around the home, in the workshop for sheet metal work and for tradesman use with box tube or pipe. Basically, Rivets are used with any application that:
- has only one side with which to work, or
- joins parts together for a clean neat application, or
- needs the installed bits to be easy to adjust and operate once installed.
Features & Benefits:
- Overall length of the tool (420mm / 15″) provides excellent leverage making it easy to use
- Includes stroke adjustment feature which eliminates errors
- Stable two handed operation
- Easy release – the mandrel from the spent rivet drops into the collector on the back of the Tool
- Shock-proof design with ergonomic handles to eliminate vibration
- Ergonomic handles make it easier to use for extended periods
- Overall length of the tool (420mm / 15″) provides excellent leverage
- Weight 1.2kg
- Interchangeable Heat Treated Mandrels
- Working stroke 10mm
- Leverage from tool multiplies arm force by a factor of 20
- Steel – 2.4mm (3/32″) / 3.2mm (1/8″) / 4.0mm (5/32″) / 4.8mm (3/16″) / 6.4mm (1/4″)
- Aluminium – 2.4mm (3/32″) / 3.2mm (1/8″) / 4.0mm (5/32″) / 4.8mm (3/16″) / 6.4mm (1/4″)
- Stainless Steel – 2.4mm (3/32″) / 3.2mm (1/8″) / 4.0mm (5/32″) / 4.8mm (3/16″) / 6.4mm (1/4″)
- 1 – Heavy Duty Rivet Tool with Installation Depth adjustment Nose
- 1 – Blow Mold Custom Collector Cup
- 1 – Cr-Mo Nose Piece Set – M2.4 – M6.4 each nose piece is stored in the collector
- 1 – M2.4mm (3/32″) Nose Piece,
- 1 – M3.2mm (1/8″) Nose Piece,
- 1 – M4.0mm (5/32″) Nose Piece,
- 1 – M4.8mm (3/16″) Nose Piece,
- 1 – M6.4mm (1/4″) Nose Piece,