Jaw Jaw Rigging Screw Thimbles Swages Saddles Screws SRTT
These Jaw Jaw Rigging Screw Thimbles Swages Saddles Screws SRTT kits are configured to suit a single short run (SR – less than 10M) of stainless steel wire rope. The short run configuration uses a jaw jaw rigging screw at only one end, providing a single tensioning point. There are two Eye Straps (Saddles) that attach directly to end posts, secured with fasteners (sold separate). The kit can be adjusted depending on the sizing for the applicable wire rope.
The Jaw Jaw Rigging Screw Thimbles Swages Saddles Screws SRTT kit has a jaw jaw rigging screw at one end, attached to the wire using a thimble and a swage, which forms a terminal loop. The jaw jaw rigging screw then attaches to a saddle, which in turn attaches to an end post. The other end of the run has another terminal loop, formed by another swage and thimble, but has no turnbuckle.
Wire may be installed through the intermediate posts and ‘cut to length’. Drill the intermediate posts out to at least 4mm prior to swaging in place. Before swaging, please expand all of the tensioners so that the maximum adjust-ability is available.
Alternately, if you build the wire before you install it, then the length of a wire run is determined by the ‘inside to inside’ post measurement, minus a fixed amount which represents the distance between the attachment posts ‘taken up’ by the fittings once installed and adjusted properly. This number represents the amount we would cut off in the factory to custom build wires with this kit for a given length. We recommend cutting, building, installing and reviewing your installation to ensure that it looks the way YOU want it to look once its complete.
- 1 – Jaw Jaw Rigging Screw Closed Turnbuckle Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 2 – Nickel Plated Copper Ferrules (swages / crimps) Marine Grade
- 2 – Thimbles Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 2 – Saddles (eye straps) Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 4 – Countersunk Screws
- Balustrade Kit for 1 Runs/Wire
- Post Connections: based on fasteners TT (Timber to Timber)
- Recommended Run Length <10M (SR)
- Swaging Method: Mechanical
- Wire Structure: 7×7, 7×19
- Diameter of Wire: 2.0mm; 2.4mm; 3.2mm; 4.0mm
- Section Orientation: Flat, Stairs, Angle
- Wire Orientation in a Section: Horizontal, Vertical