Jaw Jaw Rigging Screw Thimbles Swages Short Screw Eyes SRTT
Jaw Jaw Rigging Screw Thimbles Swages Short Screw Eyes SRTT kit suits a run of wire of 10 meters or less (hence the SR or Short Run). There a single tensioning point and two attachment points. attachments are two 6mmx40mm (Short) Lag Eye Screws. These attach directly into softwood or hardwood timber posts (hence the TT or Timber to Timber).
The first end of the run has a Jaw / Jaw Rigging Screw (for wire tensioning) swaged to the wire. The jaw of this attaches to the first 40mm Screw Eye. The other Jaw attaches to the wire using a terminal loop formed with a ferrule and a swage. The Screw Eye is fastens to a timber post or wall. The second end uses a terminal loop formed with a ferrule and a swage to attach to the second 40mm Screw Eye which is fastened to the second post or wall.
Wire may be installed through the intermediate posts and ‘cut to length’. Please make sure you expand the turnbuckles before measurement and drill the intermediate posts out to at least 4mm prior to swaging in place. Alternately, if you build the wire before you install it, then the length of a wire run is determined by the ‘inside to inside’ post measurement less a fixed amount which represents the distance between the attachment posts ‘taken up’ by the fittings when installed and adjusted properly.
- 2 – 6mm X 40mm Lag Eye Screw Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 1 – Jaw/ Jaw Rigging Screw G316 Stainless Steel Marine Grade
- 2 – Nickel Coated Copper Ferrules
- 2 – G316 Stainless Steel Thimbles
- Balustrade Kit for 1 Runs/Wire
- Post Connections TT (Timber to Timber
- Recommended Run Length <10M (SR)
- Swaging Method: Manual
- Wire Structure: 7×7, 7×19
- Diameter of Wire: 1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm
- Section Orientation: Flat, Stairs, Angle
- Wire Orientation in a Section: Horizontal, Vertical