Jaw Swage Rigging Screw Fork Terminal Long Screw Eye SRTT
Jaw Swage Rigging Screw Fork Terminal Long Screw Eye SRTT kit suits a run of wire of 10 meters or less. As a result, the length is described as the SR or Short Run. Therefore only a single tensioning point and two attachment points are required (6mm x 75mm (Long) Lag Eye Screws). These attach directly into softwood or hardwood timber posts (hence the TT or Timber to Timber).
The first end of the run has a Jaw / Swage Rigging Screw (for wire tensioning) swaged to the wire and this attaches to the first 75mm Screw Eye. The Screw Eye in turn then fastens to a timber post or wall. Consequently, the second end uses a Fork Terminal swaged to the wire to attach to the second 75mm Screw Eye which is fastened to the second post or wall.
Wire is installed through the intermediate posts and ‘cut to length’. Expand the turnbuckles before installation so that they ‘reach’ the end. As well, drill the intermediate posts out to at least 4mm prior to swaging in place. Alternately, if you build the wire before you install it the length of a wire run is determined by the ‘inside to inside’ post measurement. And this measurement is reduced by a fixed amount which represents the distance between the attachment posts ‘taken up’ by the fittings when installed and adjusted properly.
- 2 – 6mm X 75mm Lag Eye Screw Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 1 – Jaw/Swage Rigging Screw G316 Stainless Steel Marine Grade
- 1 – Fork Terminal
- Balustrade Kit for 1 Runs/Wire
- Post Connections TT (Timber to Timber
- Recommended Run Length <10M (SR)
- Swaging Method: Hydraulic
- Wire Structure: 7×7, 1×19
- Diameter of Wire: 2.4mm, 3.2mm or 4.0mm
- Section Orientation: Flat, Stairs, Angle
- Wire Orientation in a Section: Horizontal, Vertical