Jaw Swage Rigging Screw Fork Terminal Saddles Screws SRTT
Jaw Swage Rigging Screw Fork Terminal Saddles Screws SRTT Kit suits a run of wire of 10 meters or less (hence the SR or Short Run). There is a Jaw Swage Rigging Screws to provide a single tensioning point. There are two 5mm Saddles secured by self tapping countersunk wood screws that form two attachment points. These attach directly into softwood or hardwood timber posts (hence the TT or Timber to Timber). There are optional version of this Kit that work with 2.4mm Wire Rope, 3.2mm Wire Rope, and 4.0mm Wire Rope
One end of the run has a Jaw Swage Rigging Screws swaged to the wire which is adjustable. The other end of the wire has a Fork Terminal swaged onto it. The attachment points are 5mm saddles which are secured to timber posts or walls using counter sunk self tapping screws. The Jaw Swage Rigging Screws are simply attached to the saddles.
Wire may be installed through the intermediate posts and ‘cut to length’. Drill the intermediate posts out to at least 4mm prior to swaging in place. Before swaging, please expand all of the tensioners so that the maximum adjust-ability is available.
Alternately, if you build the wire before you install it, then the length of a wire run is determined by the ‘inside to inside’ post measurement less a fixed amount which represents the distance between the attachment posts ‘taken up’ by the fittings when installed and adjusted properly. This number represents the amount we would cut off in the factory to custom build wires with this kit for a given length. We recommend cutting, building, installing and reviewing your installation to ensure that it looks the way YOU want it to look once its complete.
- 1 – Jaw Swage Rigging Screw Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 1 – Fork Terminal Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 2 – Saddles (eye straps) Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
- 4 – Counter Sunk Self Tapping Stainless Steel 304 Marine Grade
- Balustrade Kit for 1 Runs/Wire
- Post Connections TT (Timber to Timber
- Recommended Run Length <=10M (SR)
- Swaging Method: Hydraulic
- Wire Structure: 7×7, 1×19
- Diameter of Wire: 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm
- Section Orientation: Flat, Stairs, Angle
- Wire Orientation in a Section: Horizontal, Vertical