Lag Swage Rigging Screw Lag Screw SRTT Kit suits a run of wire of 10 meters or less (hence the SR or Short Run). There is a Lag Swage Rigging Screw and a Right Hand Thread (RHT) Terminal Lag Screw that form two attachment points. These attach directly into softwood or hardwood timber posts (hence the TT or Timber to Timber).
The first end of the Lag Swage Rigging Screw Lag Screw SRTT kit has a RHT Lag Screw swaged to the wire. This attaches to the first timber post or wall. The second end uses a Lag Swage Rigging Screw which is fastened to the second post or wall. Wire may be installed through the intermediate posts and ‘cut to length’. Please make sure you cut the wire beforehand. It is VERY difficult to ‘cut to size’ once the Terminal Lag Screws are installed. Drill the intermediate posts out to at least 4mm prior to swaging in place.
• 1 Balustrade Kit for 1 Runs/Wire
• TT Post Connections (Timber to Timber)
• Up to 10M Recommended Run Length (SR)
• Hydraulic Swaging Method Required
• Recommended Wire Structure: 7×7, 1×19
• Suit: 3.2mm, 4.0mm Diameter of Wire
• Section Orientation: Flat, Stairs, Angle
• Wire Orientation in a Section: Horizontal, Vertical
• 1 – Lag Swage Rigging Screw Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade
• 1 – Lag Screw Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade