Swage Bolt RHT LHT Nutsert SRMM Kit suits a short run of wire of 10 meters or less (SR = Short Run). Interestingly, this Quick-Fit Metal System is the most streamlined wire balustrade systems available on the market. Additionally, all expertly manufactured components use high quality materials. Consequently, our finish polished fittings are extremely durable. The Right Hand Thread (RHT) and Left Hand Thread (LHT) Terminal Swage Bolts form two attachment points. Together, the swage bolts as a ‘turnbuckle’ when attached to a wire. Finally, the studs screw directly into Stainless Steel M6x1.0 nutserts in the Metal posts (MM = Metal to Metal).
Usage: Installation is easy. Firstly, the Swage Bolt RHT LHT Nutsert SRMM run has a RHT Swage Bolt swaged to the wire. This attaches to the RHT Nutsert in the first metal post or wall. Secondly, the LHT Swage Bolt is swaged to the wire’s other end. This then fastens to the LHT Nutsert in the second post or wall. Therefore, swage bolts attach to installed into the metal posts Thirdly, tapped holes optionally replace nutserts in other cheaper kits. Finally, wire may be installed through the intermediate posts and ‘cut to length’. Please make sure you cut the wire beforehand. It is VERY difficult to ‘cut to size’ once the Terminal Swage Bolts are installed. Drill the intermediate posts out to at least 4mm prior to swaging in place. Installation of this kit requires 2 people.
- RHT Swage Bolt M6 x 1.0 X 40mm Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade (1 included)
- LHT Swage Bolt M6 x 1.0 X 40mm Stainless Steel 316 Marine Grade (1 included)
- M6 x 1.0 RHT Nutsert Stainless Steel 304 Marine Grade (1 included)
- M6 x 1.0 LHT Nutsert Stainless Steel 304 Marine Grade (1 included)
- Balustrade Kit for 1 Runs/Wire
- Post Connections MM (Metal to Metal)
- Recommended Run Length <10M (SR)
- Swaging Method: Hydraulic
- Wire Structure: 7×7, 1×19
- Diameter of Wire: 3.2mm, 4.0mm
- Section Orientation: Flat, Stairs, Angle
- Wire Orientation in a Section: Horizontal, Vertical