Wire Fence U-Clip fittings are made from G316 Stainless Steel and can be used to fix a wire at the midway point on a wall or a structure. They are ductile (bendable) and have a low tendency to work harden (20+ bend cycles are guaranteed).
Often these fittings are used in bird netting cable set-ups with various types of cables. Their use allows the cables to be run tight to the walls and REMAIN tight to the walls over a lengthy span. And the G316 nature of the clips means that you never have to worry about a dis-similar alloys reaction with working with stainless steel wire rope.
Features & Benefits:
- Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Brushed smooth finish to prevent cuts
- Compatible with both all sorts of wire
- Can be combined with Tek Screws and nylon washers to isolate the clip from the mounting point
- 0.5mm thick
- Pre-drilled holes 7mm / 8mm
- G316 Stainless Steel
- 30mm x 20mm
- suits up to 7mm wire or dowelling
Dimensions: W = ~20.0mm L = ~30.0mm H = ~7.5mm H1 = ~7.0mm H2 = ~8.0mm