When you make a purchase from Low Cost Wire, it is assumed that as a client – you have read the terms and conditions and have agreed to them. Agreement with the terms and conditions confers agreement and acceptance with our warranties and Returns and Shipping Policies. As Low Cost Wire is bound by and is fully compliant with the trading rules current in the state of New South Wales of Australia .
- Every effort has been made to provide accurate product descriptions in the product listings. Occasionally there may be inaccuracies, mistakes, errors or misinterpretations, which we reserve the right to correct as they’re identified.
- Low Cost Wire Pty Ltd makes no warranties or representations, implied or expressed, as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of any opinions, advice, services or other information found in or referenced in any of their trading platforms including this website. Warranty information is available here.
- Low Cost Wire Pty Ltd and its agents are not responsible for fitness for any particular purpose, any issues, problems, faults, breakages, incorrect application, and use or otherwise, for any of the products represented and sold through all their trading platforms including this website.
- All graphics and photos in our store and listings are for illustration purposes only. The actual products supplied may differ in size, shape or colour.
- All item prices are inclusive of GST.
- A purchase needs to be paid for within 24 hours of purchase or the order will be cancelled.
- If you do not pay at the time of purchase and pay later, the stocks might run out before you pay. If that happens, we won’t be able to send you the item and we will back order that item, hold your order, and send it all together when stock arrives. On request, we will also provide a full refund.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Paypal payments, along with Cash and EFT
Thanks for checking out ALL the details!